Call us today 07233000555 | 09415034751

Frequently Asked Questions

Research your options and define your priorities. Contact to our Education councellor here in college they will help you and resolve your ambiguity.
Colleges offer only undergraduate degrees while universities offer graduate degrees as well, but the terms are often used interchangeably.
Undergraduate programs follow high school and lead to an associate (two-year) degree or a bachelor (four-year) degree. Graduate programs follow a bachelor’s degree and lead to a master’s or doctoral degree.
Associate: a two-year program that either leads to a specific vocation or transitions to a bachelor program. Bachelor: a four or five-year program where students earn credits in a wide variety of courses.
Masters: two-year degree providing additional specialization. Doctorate: five to eight-year program certifying the student as a trained research scholar and/or professor.
The National Council for Teacher (NCTE), which is mandated with maintaining teacher education standards in the country, had revised its Regulations through notification of 1st December, 2014 increasing the duration of the B.Ed. programme from one year to two years from the academic session 2015-16.
With permission of the International Student Office, international students may work on campus up to 20 hours/week their first year and can apply to work off-campus in subsequent years.
Search the Ministry of Education's Office of Post-secondary Education website to see if an institution is accredited.
We are thinking about an English language proficiency test before admission to ensure you can read, write, and speak fluently.